GoFor is looking for the right person to lead our growth and expansion. Our ideal COO candidate will have a strong background in operations, in fact, you must dream processes and help us implement them enabling our rapid growth. We are putting the revenue vehicles in place but need that final piece of the puzzle to help realize our full potential.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources.
- Direct responsibility for functions including Technology, Commercial, Customer management, Customer delivery, Customer support, Finance, Human Resources & Administration departments.
- Establish and authorize policies and procedures for effective internal organization management and external customer as well as partner management; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
- Accountable for the strategic plan and annual budget for the company; Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Approve overall human resources planning; Recruit & select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Represent the company as an executive in front of customers, clients, partners, conferences, as required.
- Guide the development of a world class team and organization from scratch to a company that can execute on a billion dollar business model.
- Develop a plan to enter into 2 to 4 markets per month.
Who you are…
- 20+ years experience in logistics and/or construction with an excellent understanding of software.
- 15+ years of leading teams with a concentration on sales.
- 5+ years as an executive in the on-demand industry.
- Evangelist of corporate metrics and processes.
- Prior startup experience.
- Have led a company from the early stages to a company generating 8 digit revenues or more.
- Prior successful exits would be ideal.
- Loyal to the team and company.
- Ready to develop team members to become great leaders.
- Existing network of VC’s with prior engagement for funding.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- Willing to take sub-industry standard salary in exchange for an equity position.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of construction at GoFor, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application. Please address your application to HR.Apply now