As an Email Marketing Specialist at GoFor you will help drive growth through email marketing initiatives that increase conversion and drive revenue across all segments of our business.
You must possess an advanced proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, excellent written communication and copywriting skills, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
You’ll be doing things like:
- Acting as our go-to Hubspot lead, helping us use this Marketing Automation platform to its full capacity and driving regular and ad hoc email campaigns that create demand, nurture leads and promote our value.
- Developing and segment lists in Salesforce, Marketo, and other contact database systems. Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Using email analytics tools, such as Litmus, 250ok, etc.
- Constantly monitor, review and report on the results of campaigns and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs to increase ROI.
- Overseeing all aspects of email campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development.
- Ensuring marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly.
- Coordinating with internal and external teams for creative content and design elements. Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, advanced features, and CTAs.
- Assessing campaigns and corporate goals to recommend the best course of action (i.e. blast, trigger, nurture email programs) to accomplish those goals.
- Providing accurate and timely project reporting on all email marketing activities.
- Working closely with legal to ensure email marketing projects meet compliance requirements
- Ensuring emails follow industry policies and best practices.
Who you are…
- Motivated to become a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform.
- Hubspot certification would be cool but not required
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results
- Knowledge of HTML required
- Bachelor’s degree required.
If you’re interested in helping define, evolve and scale the GoFor brand, submit your application to email@example.com